GemmaMedia occasionally accepts unsolicited projects for publication.
PLEASE NOTE: At the moment, we are looking for stories in our
Gemma Open Door series for adult and young adult literacy.
To join a growing roster of books by best-selling authors and emerging voices, proposals should have these characteristics:
- topics of relevance to adults and young adults improving their reading
- 10,000 words or fewer
- clearly identified narrative. Tell a story!
- second- to fourth-grade reading level (We can help.)
- short sentences and frequent chapter breaks
Checklist for submission:
• Working title and an alternative
• One paragraph synopsis of your work—more is good, less is better
• Estimated length and delivery date
• Table of contents
• Sample chapter
• Your biography, briefly, please
• Marketing opportunities you can provide.
• Please do not send complete manuscripts.
• You can anticipate several weeks before a response. Please have patience.
BOOKSELLERS & LIBRARIANS
Ingram Publisher Services (IPS) accepts orders in a variety of ways, including through Ingram’s ordering tools ipage® and companion®, phone, fax, and e-mail. Terms on IPS orders are the same regardless of ordering method.
Visit ingrampublisherservices.com/ordering for full details on our electronic ordering capabilities.