BOOKSELLERS & LIBRARIANS
Ingram Publisher Services (IPS) accepts orders in a variety of ways, including through Ingram’s ordering tools ipage® and companion®, phone, fax, and e-mail. Terms on IPS orders are the same regardless of ordering method.
Visit ingrampublisherservices.com/ordering for full details on our electronic ordering capabilities.
Please contact GemmaMedia at email@example.com for quantity discounts.
RIGHTS & PERMISSIONS
All material published by GemmaMedia is copyrighted and may be reprinted, excerpted, reproduced or translated by permission only. Please send your request in detail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GemmaMedia occasionally accepts unsolicited projects related to our publishing program for publication.
If you would like to submit a proposal for consideration, please follow the guidelines below and send an email inquiry to: email@example.com
• Please do not send complete manuscripts.
• Due to the volume of requests, you can anticipate several weeks before a response. Please have patience.
Checklist for submission:
• Working title and an alternative;
• One paragraph synopsis of your work—more is good, less is better;
• Estimated length and delivery date;
• Competing and related books;
• Table of contents;
• Sample chapter;
• Your biography, briefly, please; and
• Marketing opportunities you can provide.